Monday, December 14, 2015

BYE 2015

Hi people on earth! Most of my friend asking why I'm not blogging anymore? It is not that I don't want to blogging, but I barely not enough time to do that. I missed it too. And, I've deleted all of the posts. Think back, how childish I am by that time. Now fikir, yang lepas tu lepaslah. And please, don't think that I'm so eksen want to keep on typing in English. Bukan juga eksen, tetapi autocorrect laptop ini bikini pants (see? by right sy taip 'bikin panas', tapi jadi 'bikini pants'.) Until now I can't master this Macbook. Gave up last time with my ancient laptop yang always hang. So, terjun berani mati bought this Macbook yg tak perlu pening pasal virus. It is worth to buy even pocket koyak. 


Last but not least, wish everyone have a wonderful life next year and lets put more effort to make a better life since everything is expensive. Rezeki tidak datang bergolek, melainkan kita yang tergolek2 mencari rezeki. Bye 2015! So, I want to belanja gambar Nara when she just 10months old. Now she just entering 1 year old. Cheers everyone!



No comments: